Find out More:
The Perth Home Show is on this Weekend at the Perth Exhibition Centre. Some of the things you’re likely to see there:
- Kitchen products
- Bathroom products
- Tap ware
- Bathroom ware
- Surface finishes
- Carpet and rugs
- Home entertainment
- Architectural hardware
- Home builders
- Interior designers
- Fire places
- Heating and cooling
- Building products
- Walling, cladding and mouldings
- Water tanks
- Grey water systems
- Solar products
- Doors and windows
- Window furnishings
- Bricks, stone and paving
- Hot water systems
- Fences and gates
- Sustainable building products
- Garages and sheds
- Security and safety products
- Gardening and outdoors
- Pools and spas
- Decks and patios
- Advisory services
- Finance and insurance
We’ll take a gander and report back on anything interesting.
Perth Home Show – 2014
Fri 8-Sun 10 August, 10am- 6pm.
Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre, 21 Mounts Bay Road.
Link to the Expo Site: http://www.perthhomeshow.com.au/index.htm
We located an article on Perth Now with discussion on whether a cost conscious renovations adds value to Perth homes based on a Commonwealth Bank study. Some of the highlights include:
- The average blowout was more than $6000 in WA. Twice the national average.
- Projects often took up to 95 per cent longer than expected.
- 81 per cent of homeowners stayed at home while renovations were being carried out.
- Plumbing was the most common area for a project to go over budget and over deadline.
- Outdoor alfresco areas are booming with our hot climate.
There’s a good deal more info as well as some generic do’s and don’ts.
Check out the article here: Real Estate: Will a cost-effective renovation add value to WA homes?
Photo Credit: Mikhail Golub | Flickr